1. WE CARE ABOUT THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAThis document describes how BestBet Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: “BestBet”) uses the data of its customers on the website www.bestbet24.pl (hereinafter: “BestBet website”), its mobile version and mobile application, enabling the conclusion of bookmakers. Customer data is processed in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
2. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR DATAThe administrator of personal data is BestBet Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Solec 18 / U52, 00-410 Warsaw), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000627848, NIP 5272774913, Regon 364990408, share capital PLN 2 005 000.00
If you have any questions or requests related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS WE PROCESS THE DATAUser can watch the BestBet website accessible without sharing data. If the customer places bets via the BestBet Website, its mobile version or mobile application, then BestBet processes personal data for the following purposes:
- using the BestBet Website – personal data, as well as the IP address, information collected via cookies, and location. These data are collected for the purposes of:
- administrative, diagnostic and statistical
- providing electronic services in the field of sharing content collected on the BestBet24 website
- registration and creation of an account as well as customer authentication in the application and on the BestBet website
- marketing of BestBet services with the consent of the client
- investigation or defense against claim – legitimate interest of the Administrator
- effective communication between the Data Administrator and the client
- necessity to process data in connection with the performance of the contract for the provision of services on the Internet (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), as well as resulting from the provisions of the Act of 19 November 2009 on gambling and implementing regulations to this Act and the Act on counteracting money laundering and financing terrorism;
- customer consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) – in connection with the verification of identity on the basis of an identity document, only in the scope of data required by law:
- for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) – conducting activity and preferences analyzes as part of the services provided;
- in order to establish, investigate or defend against claims (Article 6 (f) of the GDPR) – the Controller’s legitimate interest in protecting its rights;
- for marketing purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) – direct marketing to the customer by the Administrator;
- in order to send marketing content to the customer after accepting additional consents (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- in order to ensure effective communication between the client and the Administrator (Article 6 (f) of the GDPR) – to provide technical support, handle requests, submit complaints and provide information about services and products offered by the Administrator through customer service;
4. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS CUSTOMER DATA?In accordance with applicable law, the period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the purpose of their processing. Customer data is processed for the duration of the service, until the consent is withdrawn or an objection to the processing of data is effectively raised, when the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
The data processing period may be extended when the data is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against any claims. After the expiry of this period, customer data is deleted or anonymized.
5. WHY DO WE NEED A CUSTOMER IDENTITY DOCUMENT?The identity document is necessary to confirm the fact of adulthood, which is required by the provisions of the Act of November 19, 2009 on gambling. Pursuant to this Act, before participating in online games, it is necessary to confirm the customer’s identity. Providing personal data by the customer in the registration process is voluntary, however, failure to provide the required data prevents the full use of the website.
6. DATA COLLECTED FROM IDENTITY DOCUMENTIn order to confirm the compliance of the data entered by the customer on the registration form, in the process of confirming the identity, we collect the data that are necessary in this process: name, surname, PESEL number, series and number of the identity card.
7. ADDITIONALLY COLLECTED DATAIn order to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on BestBet, such as:
- issuing a personal certificate of the win;
- keeping records of winnings paid above the amount of PLN 2,280;
- verification of the legal age of the client entering the bets;
- ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Act on counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism, the Gambling Act, the Act on the National Revenue Administration, the Accounting Act and the Tax Ordinance.
The e-mail address is necessary to implement the functionality of the account on the website, and the telephone number is used to implement some of the website functionalities, including direct marketing, if you consent to these activities.
8. IN TERMS OF DATA, WHAT ARE YOU RIGHT TO?In terms of data processing, the customer has the right to:
- information on the processing of personal data – on this basis, the Administrator informs about the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of the data held, entities to which they are disclosed and the planned date of data deletion;
- obtain a copy of the data – on this basis, the Administrator provides a copy of the data concerning the person submitting the request;
- correcting data – on this basis, the Administrator is obliged to remove inconsistencies or errors in the processed personal data and to supplement them if they are incomplete;
- deletion of data – the customer may request the deletion of data, the processing of which is not necessary to achieve the purposes on the basis of which it was collected;
- restriction of processing – the customer may request the restriction of data processing as part of operations performed on personal data;
- object to the processing of data for marketing purposes – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, without the need to justify such objection;
- objection to other purposes of data processing – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data, which takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
- withdrawal of consent – the customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data, if it was expressed through the impression of consent. The customer has the right to withdraw consent at any time;
- complaints – if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions on the protection of personal data, the data subject may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. COOKIES (COOKIES)Cookies are text information sent by the website and saved by the web browser on the user’s side.
The cookie mechanism allows you to maintain the user’s session, so there is no need to log in to each subpage of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The information stored in cookies is stored permanently and used even after closing the BestBet website or its mobile version.
The data stored in cookies has no influence on the settings and functioning of the software installed on the user’s computer. The range of their operation is limited only to the web browser and the website that installed them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content to customer preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
- creating anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
As a rule, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be stored on the user’s computer by default. Users of the website www.bestbet24.pl may change these settings at any time. Popular web browsers allow for automatic saving of cookies, blocking or automatic handling, as well as each time confirming the possibility of saving them on the user’s computer.
Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the web browser software. In the event that the User does not change the default settings of the web browser in the field of cookie settings, these files will be stored in the user’s end device.
Disabling or changing the default cookie settings may cause difficulties in using the BestBet Website and its mobile version.
The information stored in cookies is used only for the purposes of the website.